Thursday, August 3, 2017

Things I made for April & May Swaps and Bees


Just as busy April and May as I was previous months.  First up Diva Swap for Quilt Block Variety Swaps and MORE 




Next are the blocks I made for the Bee Hive 2017 Lovely Bee Swarm - April  & May.  Wendy Fuselier wanted Wanta Fanta block and Sheila opted out of the swap for May. 


Blocks for the Stash Bee, Brenda wanted a flock of birds the pattern is hereKate wanted the Converging Corners by Ashley from Film in the Fridge and the pattern is available free on this post.    







I created several blocks for the Baltimore Modern Quilt Guild.  

The blocks that I made for the Quilt in the Box Swap for April & May.  I can't remember who I made them for:



This block was for a baby quilt for one of our members.


Blocks for Bee 1 - Stash Bee, March - Phyllis wanted the Alpine block and  April - Rebecca wanted flying geese (no picture) and May - was me.






This is an example of how you take a one hour basket and make it take four hours.  Add a paper piece view master using the pattern by Go Go Kim pattern can be found here.


I created an art postcard for the Yahoo Group for Trading Fabric Post Card 


I made 30 of these blocks for the Raspberry Kiss block Swap on Instagram.  #rkblockswap


I made a mini quilt for the Flying Geese Swap.  The pattern is the Kwikjeli Wonky Geese Pattern by JeliQuilts


Also for Quilt Block Variety Swaps and MORE  I made blocks for a polaroid swap.



 I made a purse for the #momlifecraftswap.   The bag is a Campfire Messenger Bag by Noodlehead.    This bag was a challenge but it was the most rewarding purse ever.  Love it!  My nieces want one.  I just have to find the time to make them.








I made several postcards for Instagram, Yahoo and Facebook







2 comments:

  1. Wow, so many pretty blocks. Your Campfire Messenger Bag is beautiful as well. I made one also and love that pattern.

    ReplyDelete